May, 2013|10:41 PM
By Staff Journalist | 20.05.2013
ASX rolling 52-week highs for the previous trading day. Click here to go to TheBull's data centre, then type in the stock code in the stock quote box for individual stock data and charts.
Click on the links below to read other articles from this week's newsletter
1. 6 Stocks For Yield And Growth (GARP): Why not look for income stocks with good growth...
2. 18 Share Tips - 20 May 2013: 18 Share Tips to BUY, SELL & HOLD from...
3. Many Income Stocks Are Overvalued - So Where To For Yield?: They provide low-cost, index-like returns...
4. The Best Way To Protect Your Portfolio From Losses: Be wary of investment options that promise too...
5. Trade Forex On Herd Instinct: Being a contrarian may enable you to reap...
6. The Frankenstein Economy: From the great recession of 2008 has emerged...
7. Professional Trader: How To Take Trading Losses: I began to manage my trading like I was...
8. Top 10 shorted stocks: Each day we feature the top 10 shorted stocks...
9. Stocks on a roll: ASX rolling 52-week highs for the previous...
10. Stocks on the slide: ASX rolling 52-week lows for the previous...
Please note that TheBull.com.au simply publishes information relating to rolling highs and lows on this page, ETFs and options are not included in the results. The publication of information does not in any way constitute a recommendation on the part of TheBull.com.au. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information, TheBull is not liable for the accuracy or timeliness of the information. Please check the date of the article. You should seek professional advice before making any investment decisions.
Being a contrarian may enable you to reap... More
From the great recession of 2008 has emerged... More
I began to manage my trading like I was... More
ASX rolling 52-week highs for the previous... More
MacarthurCook Prop (MPS), 4m shares, $0.060
Pancontinental Oil (PCL), 115k shares, $0.069
MEO Australia Ltd (MEO), 25k shares, $0.073
Avalon Minerals Ltd (AVI), 2.4m shares, $0.050
Celamin Hld NL (CNL), 234,200 shares, $0.105
Acacia Coal (AJC), 3,029,940 shares, $0.014
Cougar Energy Ltd (CXY), 1m shares, $0.004
EVZ Limited (EVZ), 219,093 shares, $0.050
Hodges Res Ltd (HDG), 111,111 shares, $0.09
Tempo Aus Ltd (TPP), 97,367 shares, $0.065
M2 Telecom Grp Ltd (MTU), 1m shares, $5.450
Carsales.com Ltd (CRZ), 1.2m shares, $9.630
Webjet Limited (WEB), 20,886 shares, $4.990
Beach Energy Ltd (BPT), 330k shares, $1.400
PRO-PAC Packg (PPG), 300k shares, $0.485
Ask Funding Ltd (AKF), 446,034 shares, $0.140
Seymour Whyte Ltd (SWL), 53k shares, $1.196
Amcor Limited (AMC), 200k shares, $9.550
Oklo Res Limited (OKU), 1.8m shares, $0.007
Lycopodium Ltd (LYL), 58k shares, $5.980
TheBull PREMIUM article search
Don't know the company code? Click here
What good is a 6 per cent dividend if the stock falls by 20 per cent and investors are forced to crystallise losses?
RESOURCES & OFFERS
Launch our interactive preview that showcases our award-winning trading platform. Or practise trading CFDs with our free two-week demo.
Get FX360’s latest trading guide: Trading Strategies To Get You Thinking
One central account to easily manage your DIY Super.
Tight permanently fixed spreads plus instant execution on all 300 Forex pairs, plus Index and Commodity markets.
Save up to 43% on twelve of FXCM’s most popularly traded currency pairs.
Make every second count with Australia's leading online broker.
Click here to receive TheBull\'s free weekly newsletters on stocks, trading, investing and more.
© Copyright The Compare Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.